WebLOAD is an excellent load testing tool that offers many powerful scripting capabilities and is helpful for testing complex scenarios. The tool supports hundreds of technologies from Selenium to mobile, enterprise application to web protocols. It is possible to generate load both in the cloud and on-premise using WebLOAD tool.
Following are the key features of WebLOAD:
● Building load test scenarios more easily and efficiently with WebLOAD testing tool.
● WebLOAD helps to identify performance bottlenecks in the system with more than 80 reports types and graphs.
● Performance Testing can run from the cloud by generating load from Amazon EC2.
WebLOAD supports a wide range of web, mobile, and enterprise protocols. For example, HTTP/HTTPS, WebSocket, PUSH, AJAX, SOAP, HTML5, WebDAV and many others.
WebLOAD supports a wide range of web, mobile, and enterprise technologies. For example, Java, COM/ActiveX, Adobe Air, Angular JS, React, dotnet, php and many others.
WebLOAD supports following Content Management Systems:
Load Generation Console generates massive virtual user load - locally and on the cloud, on Windows or Linux, via AWS or other cloud providers.
WebLOAD provides several ways to load test the system with mobile device usage. Mobile test scripts can be created by following ways:
● Recording native mobile apps or browser-based apps directly from the mobile handset
● Recording from a desktop browser, simulating the mobile browser
● Record a desktop script and modify the settings to simulate a mobile browser