Applitools is an automated testing tool which automatically validates the look n feel and user experience of the apps and sites. It is designed is such a way that it easily integrates with the existing tests instead of requiring to create a new test.
Following are the key features of Applitools:
● Applitools allows cross browser test in various devices
● It provides Interactive visual test reports to the user
● It is available as a cloud service or on premise
● Applitools is robust user access management
● It find visual bugs across browsers, screen sizes, mobile devices, and operating systems
● Applitools uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to eliminate false positives
● Supports over 40 testing tools like Selenium, Appium etc.
Yes, Applitools can be integrated with Java. The Applitools Eyes Screenshot Java SDK allows to easily add visual checkpoints to your Java images tests. It takes care of images given by the user, sending them to the Eyes server for validation and failing the test in case differences are found.
We can easily integrate Applitools by defining dependency in Maven pom.xml:
com.applitools eyes-images-java3 RELEASE
Before running the test, we need to set the API key that identifies your account in the environment variable APPLITOOLS_API_KEY or directly assign it to the eyes.ApiKey method.